Need some help deciding on a product or
buying in bulk and looking for a package deal?
Why not call or email a member of our sales team
- Call: +44 (0) 207 232 0008
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an area where you can put flash messages or a call to action such as
The Eventide MixingLink is a stompbox sized mic pre and FX loop, for on stage, in the studio and everywhere else you could possibly need it. The MixingLink include a quiet high gain mic-pre, 48V phantom power and enough I/O and control for applications such as FX Loop for microphone signal processing, signal splitting and combining, complete re-amp setup, impedance and gain matching, mixing and more.
– FX loop send and return supports balanced and unbalanced signals – interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily.
– Latching or momentary footswitch control of FX loop for performance effects.
– Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon mics with up to 65dB of clean gain.
– Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and send.
– Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control.